plants and art

From: MPBC90
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 22:49:50 PDT

    Botanical drawings...sketches to watercolors
    MP

    artsednet writes:

    <<
     I would like to link a 5th grade art lesson to what the kids are learning
     about in Science class, which is plants. Any ideas on how I can teach
     about plants (names of parts, what they need to grow...) through art would
     be much appreciated. Also, any names of relevant artists would be great.
       Thanks fellow Art teachers!
     Kyle Rafferty >>

    ---