Re: rolling in LA........

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 20:23:13 PDT

    We have a friend who moved there the year before, a musician. When
    asked about it he said he slept through it. (musician time). Our
    thought-YOUR KIDDING!
    He said he never felt it and he lived in the city, but he did notice
    things had moved in his place and a year later he moved back to
    KANSAS.
    astroboy

    ---