Re:Arcimboldo and Photoshop

From: Teri Brudnak (tbrudnak)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 13:06:51 PDT

    Subject: Re: Photoshop and Arcimboldo
    From: Gumart1
    Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:44:51 EDT

    Neat lesson idea. Do you think you could do the same thing without a
    computer, in other words just using a face as a base and then collaging
    on
    top of it? You could use a photo transfer technique to create
    transparent
    images. Tell me what you think. I'll try this out tommorrow and see
    what I
    get. Thanks, Ruth in IL

    Ruth....
    Certainly could do this with cut and paste collage--or transfering
    images ala Rauschenburg. I've had some luck transfering newspaper
    pictures with gesso and gloss medium.
    Teri

    ---