block schedule @ elementary?

From: Anna N. (anna)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 19:46:34 PDT

    I think that this has been discussed before, but I tried to find it in the
    archives and nothing came up. Im wondering if anyone at the elementary
    level has block scheduling for specials. Our schedule is in pilot phase 2
    and it is terrible. Suggestions are being considered for 2002 and Im
    looking for alternatives to offer up to the admin. team. We have approx.
    400 students grades k-5. Is it possible? Does it make sense? Is it good
    for all? (I personally of course would LOVE it). Any info would be
    greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!
    Anna N.