Re: Balsa foam

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:17:54 PDT

    I have two boxes of it buried somewhere deep in a cabinet at school. I
    personally hated it - too gritty and broke easily. We couldn't get it to do
    anything - nothing cool like they show in the catalog. However, if someone
    has a lesson on using this stuff that actually works I would love to know!
    (I used it with my high school kids)
    Michal

    > Saw this stuff in Dick Blick. Anyone ever use it successfully? Any
    hints?
    > Does it look as good as the example in the catalog? What age levels?
    What
    > tools?

    ---