Re: Don'tchaloveit

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 18:25:41 PDT

    In a message dated 4/6/00 7:04:14 AM Central Daylight Time, occti
    writes:
     Gelato,
    > So now what I need from you is some help with a good tack and good
    > comeback. Can't be too nasty. She bites. Got any good terms you can
    > share given these circumstances?

    Some advice I was given is to set up a meeting and have other students work
    laid out that received an A so she can see the difference (cover names). Of
    course I know art can be subjective, but make sure you have something
    concrete/objective to fall back on. Show your rubric. Also attitude and
    ability comes into play. This could be tough. Good luck.
    Janice

    ---