NAEA & Getty

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 18:16:12 PDT

    Thanks Bunki and others for all of your investigating for the list while at
    the NAEA convention. I could imagine your frustration with some of the run
    around you got (right hand does not know what the left hand is doing). I
    hope to go to the one in NY. I guess I need to get my reservations soon.
    Never been to the Big Apple. Glad yall (teachers on the list) got to finally
    meet each other, I'm jealous. No not really.