Re: Dragon Lady

From: dj (djash)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 18:21:58 PDT

    J Baas wrote:

    > The Nasty dragonlady VP sent me a memo asking me
    > to list the girl's progress each week and report it to her. T
    > Gelato

    I don't want to seem pushy but I grade my students on daily participation
    every day.... helps me keep a record for such occassions and gets them more
    interested in staying on task. If you send me your address I will send you a
    copy of a very easily checked daily progress report that you could photocopy
    if you want and use it. If you want to try it let me know.
    Donna