Re: Lowenfeld Info (Alasann1)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 17:35:59 PDT

    In a message dated 4/5/00 7:17:57 PM Central Daylight Time, Alasann1
    writes:

    <<
     I need to get all info on this man and his impact on Art Ed that I can- his
     philosophy, theories yadda yadda
     Can you help me or direct me?

    If you still need info. on Lowenfield, let me know. I have some stuff I
    copied for a class. Also check out Eisner.
    Janice
    janjarreau

    ---