NYC convention info

From: gregjuli
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 16:39:56 PDT

    Someone asked me for the information for the hotel next year. I thought I'd post
    it to all in case someone else was interested. Remember make reservations early
    even if you are not sure. You can cancel them 1 day prior to coming if

    New York Hilton Towers
    3135 Ave. of the Americas
    March 14 -18, 2001

    The rooms are not inexpensive. In fact they make me feel like LA was a bargain.
    Hope to see you all there.