Nechita found and other handouts

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 16:26:07 PDT

    Guys I finally found my Alexandra Nechita lesson and article. I
    haven't seen it in two years and it was at the botom of one of my
    art lit. boxes.(I swear it wasn't there when people were asking
    about her). I will type it up in word soon. The other thing I found
    was a handout on "Picture Person", this is a handout when getting
    volunteers to present prints. I used it in preschools that didn't
    have much in the way of art and it's another alternative to schools
    that don't have art programs for they lay person who wants to add
    something to their school. It's just a handout for when a person
    comes up and wants to do more but is intimidated about teaching art
    production. It's geared to young children. Also I'm almost done with
    the pronunciation handout (6 pages). Will be sending it soon.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---