RE: NAEA NOT a let down

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:53:00 PDT

    Nancy,
            Your right about the guards + the cleaning crew probably got extra pay for
    coming in late and cleaning up after we left. (I'm not saying we made a
    mess, but garbage has to be emptied and bathrooms cleaned). In addition I
    can pretty much guarantee you the salaried employees that met with us, will
    work late a couple of nights to make up for the time they didn't get on
    Monday. We are smaller, but Monday groups can throw our whole week off.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator