RE: scheduling museum visits

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:53:02 PDT

    Sharisse
            Hi from West Texas. How practical are either of these options. I seem to
    change trips for teachers 2 or 3 times before the buses and other activities
    work out. I can't imagine doing this by mail or fax. We do send an e-mail
    confirmation, if the teacher has e-mail. Please let me know what you find
    out.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator