RE: NAEA (Pam/Nancy)Culture presentation speakers..

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:53:04 PDT

    The worse is every year at Thanksgiving. The Native Americans in the North
    East who would have participated in the first Thanksgiving were farmers and
    hunters not nomadic and they did not live in Teepee, but kids bring home
    plenty of Teepees as part of "learning" about Thanksgiving

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator