Re: Balsa foam

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:07:40 PDT

    I have used the smaller blocks with high school students; the blocks carve
    very easily with small modeling tools and emery boards. However, they are
    very small. This year we used them to do maquettes before doing a sand
    block and this was a successful experience. The larger blocks seem
    extremely expensive. FRan