help, please

From: Ron Pachter (rpachter)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 11:55:29 PDT

    I am currently subscribed to the artsedtalk at my home e-mail address. I
    would like to subscribe from my work e-mail so that I can share the info
    with my colleague art teacher. How do I go about doing so from that e-mail.
    Have tried everything I can think of, but the info in my digests only tell
    me how to "leave" the list, not join it. Thanks

    Marlyn Foell

    ---