Re: Portrait Painting Lesson

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 11:19:23 PDT

    Larry,
            I personally want to thank you for the exemplary lesson that you published
    of your son staring down a bobber. It not only makes me want to try portraits
    again but it reminds me that I have three young grandkids to teach about fishing.
    That will be a real joy. I read bits and pieces of the lesson and will
    print it out to
    read the complete text. I plan to let our senior high teachers know
    about your
    site and will direct my more advanced students in your direction.
            Have you thought about making your lessons more DBAE with visual