Re: supplies

From: Artemis420
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 11:02:15 PDT

    In a message dated 3/24/00 7:00:38 AM, jab1997 writes:

    << We now have five art teachers, art is required to graduate, and I need
    help on supplies. Does anyone know of a list out there that states what
    general art supplies should be in a classroom. Gee, I do have some clue
    but it seems this last year we either had too much of something or not
    enough. I need some guidelines and I have been given the over sight
    task. >>

    This has been awhile, but I am attaching a list of basic supplies, its a bit
    out of date, but is easily adjusted. I wrote it in Claris works Spread Sheet.
    Artie

    ---