scheduling museum visits

From: Sharisse Butler (SButler@dm-art.org)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 09:45:53 PDT

    I am the Tour Coordinator at the Dallas Museum of Art, and until now, we
    have always scheduled all of our tours by phone. We are considering
    changing that next year, and either scheduling tours by fax or by mail. We
    would create a form to fill our that asks teachers to list their preferred
    dates & times for a tour. If we decide to use fax, we may use a "fax on
    demand" system, where teachers would call a number and enter their fax
    number on the key pad and then receive information on the programs and the
    form to complete. If we decide to use mail, the form will be included in
    our annual (or biannual) brochure that we send to teachers.

    I am very interested in hearing whether teachers prefer communicating by fax
    or by mail. I think it would become complicated for me to give the option
    of returning the form by mail or fax - I'd rather keep it to one or the
    other. Please let me know what you think.

    Thanks!

    Sharisse Butler
    Tour Coordinator
    Dallas Museum of Art