Re: NAEA (Pam/Nancy)Culture presentation speakers..

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 08:57:14 PDT

    Rdunkelart wrote:

    > In a message dated 4/5/00 10:00:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    > bkramer.us writes:
    >
    > << Australians didn't like for the "Americans" to be
    > teaching about their culture. >>
    Yes and it would have been nice for the presenter to suggest maybe
    he should present a workshop on Australian art and we welcome all
    nationalities and cultures to join in.
    Do you? I mean I've never been to a convention and I know Rosa spoke
    of going to a european (sorry don't remember the name). But do you
    have international speakers to present from their on indigenous
    culture???
    Sandra

    ---