Computer setup G4 vs imac Help

From: Tammie Tonniges (ttonnig.ne.us)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 07:13:17 PDT

    We are getting a new Mac Lab. We asked for G4 with 17 inch monitors and
    now they want to put in imac's. Need good arguments for the G4 over the
    imacs. This lab may not be replaced for 5-10 years. I teach Graphic
    Design the programs we use are Photoshop 5.5 and Freehand 8. We would
    like to add some type of animation and 3D program in the future. Would
    the imac holdup? Need help thanks.

    Tammie Tonniges, Teacher

    ---