NAEA a request

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:59:21 PDT

    I want to thank each of you who had the opportunity to attend the
    conference in LA.
    Please, when you write your accounts, recollections, favorite lessons,
    etc. from the
    conference would you put NAEA in the subject line. Like many others I
    often pick and
    choose which of the 100 posts per day to read. I hope to make it to New
    York in 2001.
    For now I'm saving many of the 2000 LA postings in a file for future
    reference. I especially
    liked getting the list of ArtsEdNetters who attended. Thank you Judy
    for doing that for
    those of us who could not attend this year.
                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan