RE: NAEA a let down

From: Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:59:22 PDT

    Carolyn and All: FYI There were less vendors because there was less space
    for vendors! As a vendor, I am not partial to that particular hotel as the
    setting. It is dark and smaller than most of the others. I don't know what
    kind of space the Hilton in NYC will provide, but I'm guessing it will be
    bigger and better. Judy

    jnagel