Re: Don'tchaloveit

From: Donald Peters (softsnow)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:52:10 PDT

    >So now what I need from you is some help with a good tack and good
    >comeback. Can't be too nasty. She bites. Got any good terms you can
    >share given these circumstances?

    Are you a member of a union? If so, get your union rep in there. I've butted
    heads with every administrator I've had over one thing or another (mostly
    their stupidity when it comes to the arts) a good union rep can do wonders.
    They know all the ins and outs of the legality of what can be done and what
    can't and will hold administrator's to it. They hate that.

    Pat