NAEA NOT a let down

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:37:17 PDT

    I must say that I thought NAEA was great. The artist speakers, Helen Escobedo and Alison Saar were both inspirational (especially Helen). The Getty Museum visit was a highlight on Monday - even though the museum is usually closed on Monday, the museum was kept open for us (many people don't realize that paying the museum guards for an extra day is terribly expensive).

    There were lots of free presentations to choose from and plenty of hands-on workshops. If anyone is unhappy with the choices, they should propose a presentation and present one themselves.

    Nancy

    http://www.ARTeaches.com
    walkup
    NEWalkup