Portrait Painting Lesson

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler.us)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:22:59 PDT

    I have a Portrait Painting Lesson featuring a work I did of my 19 year old son while he was fishing at the age of four, up
    on WetCanvas.Com

    The lesson would be practical for acrylics, oil...any medium really. What would be very useful in letting your students
    read through it is that they will see that artists don't simply throw things together, but carefully think things thru and
    manipulate design/composition elements. There is a great deal of teaching on the use of color and the color wheel in this
    lesson. It would help to have a color wheel in view while viewing the lesson.
    here is the url...
    http://www.wetcanvas.com/ArtSchool/Color/Bobber/

    Larry Seiler
    Landscape Paintings-
    http://www.artistnation.com/members/lofts/lseiler/
    Professional Plein Air Painters-
    http://nhstudios.com/NAPAPAFrameSet.html
    WetCanvas Artists pages- (shorter and quicker loading)
    http://www.wetcanvas.com/Gallery/S/Larry_Seiler/index.htm
    artist's personal site-
    http://cwinc.net/larryseiler

    ---