Re: Lesson plans re: Egypt

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:13:34 PDT

    In a message dated 4/5/00 8:43:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Rosikins
    writes:

    << Rosikins >>

    Your offer is too generous but I;'ll take you up on it. Let me know what
    postage will be. Roberta Dunkel
             Cole R-l School District
             P. O. Box 430
             Russellville, Mo. 65074

    Anything you want in exchange from mid-missouri?

    ---