re: Egypt lesson plans

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 21:09:39 PDT

    Thanks y'all for the lesson plans about Egypt. I have forwarded them to my friend, who should stand in awe of this faboo group.<GG> I have told her many many times that she should be a member of this group, but she's apparently not as addicted to Email and the internet as I am...she actually goes a week at a time without collecting her email.. Gasp.