Re: art lovers and animals

From: Lori Graham (graham24)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 20:08:14 PDT

    Roberta,
    Thank you for the insight on the old doggie remedy to help ease the
    pain. Cleo thanks for your kindness to her brethren and for sharing.
    Cleo is hovering around the 90 year mark in doggie age, and since she is
    my very best friend, it is devastating to watch her experience pain when
    she use to run and play. My Yellow Lab is in need of another doggie to
    help her make it through the rest of her life and to play the days
    away. The glucosamine should help.

    Arf, arf....
    Cleo and Lori

    ---