Re: Lowenfeld Info

From: Casart9197
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 19:46:11 PDT

    Look up in your library or teacher center, even on amazon.com on the www- he
    wrote many books, is a practical deity inart ed- a founder of the DBAE
    approach before it was known as that- also wrote a lot about the psychology
    of different age groups and their typical responses to art projects. I still
    have his texts to this day.
    Christine

    ---