Re: Adv. Pottery

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 19:24:26 PDT

    Did a workshop at the national and it was to take a piece of plywood and
    cut out a doorway in the center (whole piece about 10")--we made hinges
    out of glued fabric--then paint your self portrait with an animal that has
    meaning in your life--then glue a mirror behind so that when you open the
    doors you see your face. We were thinking it would make an interesting
    clay assignment with wire rings for hinges and a bas relief carved in the
    clay doors. Sid

    # Sidnie Miller #
    # Elko Junior High School #
    # 777 Country Club Drive #