RE: Curatorial exercises for students -- any out there?

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 18:29:18 PDT

    Contact the LA County Art Museum (I might not have the name quite right). I
    attendend a seminar at the NAEA conference conducted by their ed.
    Department. They referred to a children's activity where the curate an
    exhibit within the exhibit of their family room.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator