Re: Lesson plans re: Egypt

From: Sharon (sharonbk)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 18:27:17 PDT

    Many of the plans on my Egyptian unit on my webpage are adaptable for those grades. I'm doing this with 5th and 6th graders now and will be updating tonight with a couple more pictures. Hope this helps! Also in my Art Resources section I have some good Egyptian resources for kids art.

    Sharon
    sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy Info, etc.
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    ---