Re:

From: JUDY GROCHOWSKI (jfgro)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 18:17:18 PDT

    Hi all,
        Not a 'form', but.....once we had a display of artwork up at our school
    board meeting room as part of Youth Art Month and the teacher who was our
    coordinator at the time asked each board member to select the piece which was
    their favorite and explain why (during a board meeting)....it was an
    impressive move on her part and was also powerful to hear the board articulate
    about their choices....sort killing lots of birds with one stone ! ;-)
    Judy Grochowski

    Elizabeth Shipley wrote:

    > Hello Art Gurus
    > The Board of Education for our altrnative high school is meeting at our
    > school and we are putting up a small exhibition of art work mostly tye
    > dyes, ceramics and calligraphy. We would like them to evaluate the art and
    > give us some feed back. Any suggestions for a form?
    > Thank you in advance.
    > Elizabeth Shipley

    ---