RE: NAEA

From: Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 17:28:12 PDT

    I thought it was great. It was nice to see and hear about all the digital
    art work that people are doing.

    I went to a terrific presentation by Mark Coates. It was quite inspiring.
    Connie Lutz did a great presentation on student created assessment tools.

    It was also great just to be around all those art teachers. I loved it!

    Numo

    ---