mark (the boy who talked too much)

From: kernerk (kerner)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 17:31:35 PDT

    dj,
    what a wonderful story. I went to school and did the positive affirmation
    activity with all of my classes. The change it the room went from power
    stuggles to happy interaction. By the way, the boys who I work with are one
    step from corrections and many lead lives which will surely mean death at an
    early life. I felt good throughout the day. Focus on the positives as much
    as possible. Today, I started to feel like an art therapist again.
    Thanks, kathy, wi. (I also remembered to hug my daughter)