Re:NAEA a let down

From: Suzette (smilam)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 17:25:47 PDT

    The National was a let down this time around with very few hands on workshops and a
    lot of disertations being read. I was glad that I had not shelled out for as much as
    others. I felt bad for those folks. On the bright side it was really nice to meet all
    the Artsedneters and Judy from Sax.Thanks for the tags Judy. Did anyone else go and
    feel they had a great time and stuff that they could use???

    Suzette

    ---