Re:

From: Elizabeth Shipley (eshipley.us)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 16:23:48 PDT

    Hello Art Gurus
    The Board of Education for our altrnative high school is meeting at our
    school and we are putting up a small exhibition of art work mostly tye
    dyes, ceramics and calligraphy. We would like them to evaluate the art and
    give us some feed back. Any suggestions for a form?
    Thank you in advance.
    Elizabeth Shipley

    ---