Re: NAEA

From: gregjuli
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 15:41:16 PDT

    speaking of New York....
    A couple of people were telling me at the convention that the hotel (Hilton NY
    Towers) was full
    for the next convention---NOT TRUE! I called and there are about 200 rooms
    left. So if you are thinking about going call soon! I'd love to meet more of
    you.
    BTW- Thank you Judy for providing us with those Artsednet tags so we could
    identify each other.
    Mary Bolyard (maryb)

    "Nagel, Judy" wrote:

    > Anyway, a good time was had by all and we
    > missed all of you who couldn't be there. Maybe you can make it to New York
    > next year. Judy Nagel

    ---