NAEA

From: Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 14:25:04 PDT

    Hi all: NAEA was great! The artsednetters were there and it was fun to
    see everyone who stopped by. Some of us met for breakfast and some got
    together at other times. I can assure you they are all as much fun in
    person as online. According to my record, these are the netters who came
    by: Michelle Harrell, Mary Bolyard, Barbara Marks, Lynda Brothers, Susan
    Menke, Carolee Miller, Laraine Galloway, Susan Menkes, Sharon Henneborn,
    Beverly Broyles,Nancy Alsobrook, Linda Wolford, Connie Boleman, Angela
    Patrick, Betty Thurmond, Anita Smith, Susan Weinstock, Mike Ramsey,Hali
    Kossler, Ken Schaub, Patti Cole, Beth Premo, Christine Lytwynczuk, Joan
    Kennedy, Cassandra Tyler, Holly Tuttle, Suzette Milam, Rosemary Burke,
    Debbie Payne, Bunki Kramer, Barbara Gabel, Jeannie Hartwick, Silvia Danert,
    Thelma Badon, Kay Broadwater, Judie Jacobs, Kim Herbert, Rosie Riordon,
    Carolyn Roberts, Eileen Blodgett, Darlene Ritter, A. Mayerhofer, Lavern
    Homan, Maggie White, Gail Purvis Nancy Walkup, Marcia Scurfield, Bill Holly,
    Lynn Pass, Dorothy Anderson, Lynda Black, Pennie Dobkin, Kathy Fiske, T
    Shefley, Dodie Smithes, Bill Chandler, Patricia Holtzclau, Susanne Stein,
    Yolanda Han, Kathy Heintz, Joan Hubbs, Carolyn Mills, James Conograff,
    Angelia Perkins, Sarah Almy, David Maclure, Susan Schneider, Amy Lewis,
    Missy Adair, Pat Colloraffi, Arleen Barnes, Jane Hudak, Judy
    Doebler,Patricia Indovinia, Nancy Baker. You will recognize many of the
    names but there were quite a few who said they were "lurkers." I encourage
    them to be known. I know that many went to the Getty and were going to
    express our feelings that the list should be continued. Maybe somebody
    could tell us what happened. Anyway, a good time was had by all and we
    missed all of you who couldn't be there. Maybe you can make it to New York
    next year. Judy Nagel

    jnagel

    ---