Curatorial exercises for students -- any out there?

From: E. Hires (elhires)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 14:13:56 PDT

    I'm a graduate student interested in museum education, and for a current
    paper I'm looking at ed. programs that ask students to curate / develop an
    art exhibition (from a museum collection, private collection, etc.) I'm
    interested in how these kinds of long-term exercises engage students in
    both the artwork itself and the concepts of selection, interpretation, and
    exhibition.

    If anyone knows of any programs like this -- especially outside of NYC --
    I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks!

    ---