Re: Refugee children showcase their art

From: Artemis420
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 14:09:53 PDT

    In a message dated 4/5/00 11:06:39 AM, occti writes:

    << Artie, I'm surprised!!

    Are you implying that the artistic representation of these children's war

    experiences have no more validity, or significance, than the GI Joe drawings

    of a child who has never experienced the horrors and violence of war first

    hand? Who has never lost family members, sometimes whole families, to land

    mines, sniper fire, missile attacks? >>

    I wasn't implying anything, merely making an observation.

    Artie

    ---