Put Dynamic Content On Your Web Site

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 12:35:36 PDT

    If you don't have enough bells and whistles yet, then try out the stuff at
            http://dynamicdrive.com/
    This is a place on the net to obtain free, original
    DHTML scripts and components to enhance your web site!
    All scripts on this site take advantage of the latest in JavaScript
    and DHTML technology. I use information from this site to alter
    the html code on my home page for the colored balls that follow
    my cursor. I even used it for my countdown clock to retirement.
    See the changes on http://www.taospaint.com
    I also have text following the cursor around on other pages like:
            http://www.taospaint.com/StartPage.html
                                            and on
            http://www.taospaint.com/GrandkidsInMotion.html
    Try this moving stuff out, but do remember it's the content that
    is important not the flashes and gizmos we add to them.
                            Just a thought, Woody in KC
    Thanks to Michael for the sources of dynamic content.

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan