Re: MASKS (not ever tried this; whats the next step?)

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 11:14:15 PDT

    I use the plaster strips - they come in several widths and I like to have
    a variety. This is the same material that is used for casting bone breaks
    -all the art catalogs sell it - my kids cut into smaller strips according
    to needs around nose - bigger for across forehead, etc (they work in pairs
    and do each other's casting) then using shallow cheap groc store bowls
    they wet each strip, smoothing it between their fingers and putting it on
    the other face. We cast hands first so they know how to do the technique.
     There are several instructional videos for this process.

    Sue E. Stewart
    Sumner High School

    ---