re: color vermillion

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 08:21:17 PDT

    Sorry, gang. I was just passing info along. I get the "cool fact of
    the day" which is sometimes (rarely) art related. Whenever it is... I
    pass it on. I did delete some of the advertisement stuff, so I guess I
    accidentally erased the subscription info.
    teri
    <<How did you know so much about this color? Are you equally versed on
    all
    pigments? So you have a good resource for this>?Susan in OHio>>

    ---