Drawing hands

From: Vita23
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 07:51:08 PDT

    Does anyone know of a good resource that gives step-by-step directions for
    drawing a hand? Our class is studying the Renaissance and will see a slide
    of "David" plus a detail of his hand. If you have any tips on how to do it,
    or the name of a resource I can use, please send it along. Thanks very much,
    Vita

    ---