Re: Somewhat long...

From: margaret-jayne
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 03:46:47 PDT

    I have just read your e-mail toartsednet, whilst talking on the phone to my mum. I
    read it out loud to her and we were both very moved by it. I teach art and craft
    amongst other subjects to adults with learning difficulties in Coventry, England. I
    come from a teaching family, mum is a retired teacher, brother and sister are both
    headteachers of primary schools and the list goes on. I am forwarding your message to
    as many of my teaching friends and family as I can. None of us knows the impact that
    we have on other peopleís lives, especially as teachers. Your letter helped remind me
    of the responsibility that we all have. Thank you for sharing it with us at artsednet. I
    am a relatively new subscriber to the service and have found many useful bits of
    information through it already, but this is the first e-mail that has moved me to tears.
    Thatís pretty much all I have to say, except thank you again for sharing.
    Margaret Jenkins