Re: Guess the Artist Quiz (Sky)

From: skygeoff
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 05:24:16 PDT

    > What's the prize?
    > Just curious........
    >
    > Holly :0)
    >
    > ---

    Each child will receive a pack of Crayola erasable markers and a box of modeling
    clay. The adult will get a beautiful book on Van Gogh's paintings from the museum
    in Amsterdam. I picked it up on the sale table at Borders and bought it on their
    Teacher Appreciation Night so it cost about $7.00.
    Sky

    ---