Re: Somewhat long...

From: Bicyclken
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 20:24:49 PDT

    That was worth every minute of reading, I will think of this as I teach a
    very difficult class this year. We often do things that we think of at the
    moment and the student's reaction is hard to see sometimes. This is a story
    that we should read over and over to keep our focus of what we do and how we
    affect our kids. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---