Re: new topic (sunmmer school)

From: Bicyclken
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 20:09:15 PDT

    I wouldn't be able to tell you of any High school art programs at the local
    high schools. However there are programs for high school juniors at
    California College of Arts and Crafts, and the San Francisco Academy of Art.
    I have very little contact with other high schools so I cannot give you more.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---